Well I guess this is the best time if any to jump back on my blogging train. Yes I miss it and I hope I still have followers lol
I haven’t really been around much in the internet world or social media. I constantly “lurk” but I very rarely post or respond. People are always like why don’t you post more pictures of the kids…well I stink at taking pictures first of all and second I don’t really know why besides the fact that I am busy and it just isn’t one of the things on my list. BUT yes I want you all to see how amazingly cute they are lol ;-)
Anyway, like I said life has been a bit crazy. I haven’t done much crafting, baking or even reading because there just never seems to be enough time in the day! I am hoping with the Holidays being over I can start focusing a little more on the fun things I miss.
Since this is what people do I will leave you with a list of goals for 2015 (in no particular order). No i won’t be the one who plans to be at the gym lol!!!
- Focus on my marriage! The twins take up a lot of time and energy which I never regret but with them getting older I need to make sure My Best Friend is happy. <3
- Be there for my Best Friend to help plan the BEST wedding of 2016 (sorry Bri lol)! You deserve ALL the best <3
- Do more with my kids, fun activities and all around just playing. We get so wrapped up in the daily routine and I feel by the time I get to enjoy them and play with them they are ready for bed :-(
- Get the house ready to sell and start looking for our next house! We are hopeful to get this house ready and on the market by April. We have a couple big projects left to do but then just little things! :-)
- Get better Organized. I have been having a tough time balancing life, wife, work and mother and I am hopeful that with better organization I will feel a little less overwhelmed.
- Be the best I can be at my new position. As of today I am now the new CFO at my job! I am very excited and yet very nervous at this new journey.
- Focus more on my family!
- Enjoy the year, less planning (you know as much as I can lol) and remember that everything happens for a reason!
Well I think that is plenty for now! Let me know what your main goal is for this new year! :-)
Happy New Year Everyone!!