I made these about a month ago for my Aunt’s 50th Birthday Party and man were they simple and so delicious! I enjoyed them but my husband LOVED THEM!!!!
These were absolutely simple, no bake bars! Looking for something quick that would satisfy a sweet tooth and be a hit at a party, well here is your recipe! I mean peanut butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows in one bar…YUM!!!
The original recipe was found here at Cookies & Cups courtesy of Pinterest!
- 12 oz bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter or more depending on how peanut buttery you want the bars
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Lightly grease a 9×13 pan
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the white chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth
- Add the peanut butter to the melted white chocolate and mix until completely blended
- Stir in the Rice Krispies and stir until welly coated
- Let cool approx 15 – 20 minutes (just long enough so it won’t melt the marshmallows and chocolate chips)
- Add the marshmallows and the mini chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly, pressing lightly with the back of your spoon, but do not compact too much, otherwise they will get hard.
- When the bars are completely cooled cut into squares and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!!