This is one of the first recipes I found and made on Pinterest and I make them for different functions here and there and they are always such a HUGE hit!
I am a HUGE cookie monster which I am sure I have mentioned before, but these truly are so good!! Then again, anything with Oreo’s in it is going to get an A++ from me 🙂
Recipe makes between 4 and 5 dozen cookies.
1 package vanilla instant Jell-O Pudding (not prepared)
1 dash of cinnamon
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips
30-40 double stuffed Oreos, crushed into medium chunks (put in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, package of vanilla pudding mix, and dash of cinnamon.
- In a second larger bowl beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo chunks.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
If you are a cookie lover, I promise you this is one cookie you don’t want to skip out on…get to baking! Test them out and let me know what you think 🙂