So a couple weeks ago, before we went on vacation we went to the Book Barn and I came home with a couple books I was excited about. I didn’t get to browse as well as I normally do because you know I now have kids tagging along too lol. Yes this was their first time at the book barn and we had a great time. If you have never been to the book barn and live in CT you should go check it out, it is certainly a GEM!
I came home with:
Girl Unmoored by Jennifer Gooch Hummer. I have heard many great things about this book and I am anxious to read it.
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. I love Sarah Dessen and this is one I have not read yet and was happy to find here!
Goodnight June by Sarah Jio. This is her most recent book and I was shocked to find it here, but don’t get me wrong, super happy since she is my favorite author!
Here are a couple books that are at the top of my TBR list, that I really want to get my hands on and read (you know in my free time 😉 )! ( no particular order)
- All of Rainbow Rowell books: Attachments, Fangirl, Eleanor & Park and Landline. I have heard so many good things about all these books!
- Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
So what are some good books I should add to this list?!?! I read anything 😉