Good Morning 🙂
I made these fantastic cookies for my Nieces 3rd Birthday Party about a month ago and they were a HUGE hit! Perfect for summer. Super Easy and Super Good!
- (15.25 ounce) Betty Crocker Super Moist lemon cake mix
- (15.25 ounce) Betty Crocker Super Moist strawberry cake mix
- cup vegetable oil (divided)
- teaspoons lemon juice
- cups powdered sugar (divided)
- tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Begin by making the two cake mixes. Pour the lemon cake mix into a large bowl and the strawberry cake mix in another bowl. To each cake mix, add 2 eggs, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice; mix until well blended. Cover and refrigerate each bowl for 20 minutes to firm slightly.
- Remove batters from fridge, and take 1 rounded teaspoon of lemon batter and roll into a ball. Repeat with the strawberry batter. Gently roll the lemon and strawberry dough together to make one large ball.
- Transfer the dough ball into a bowl with 1 cup of powdered sugar, and roll to lightly coat in sugar. Place on a parchment-covered baking sheet at least 2 inches apart. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake each batch for 10 minutes, until they turn slightly golden and are cooked through. Transfer to wire rack and let cool completely before serving.
Enjoy these light refreshing cookies…we sure did!