This is one of the first recipes I found and made on Pinterest and I make them for different functions here and there and they are always such a HUGE hit!
I am a HUGE cookie monster which I am sure I have mentioned before, but these truly are so good!! Then again, anything with Oreo’s in it is going to get an A++ from me 🙂
Oreo Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe makes between 4 and 5 dozen cookies.
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 package vanilla instant Jell-O Pudding (not prepared)
1 dash of cinnamon
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips
30-40 double stuffed Oreos, crushed into medium chunks (put in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, package of vanilla pudding mix, and dash of cinnamon.
- In a second larger bowl beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo chunks.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
If you are a cookie lover, I promise you this is one cookie you don’t want to skip out on…get to baking! Test them out and let me know what you think 🙂
I am feeling some what better but sorry no pics 😦
Here is a one of the first cookies I created way back when and I hope you enjoy them!
White Chocolate Oreo Cookie
1 1/2 sticks of butter (softened)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 cups flour (sifted)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 bag White Chocolate Chips
2 Cups chopped up oreo’s (I normally place them in a large zip loc and use a wooden spoon and whack them hahaha so that they are in small chunks and pieces)
Preheat the oven to 375°
Mix butter & sugars
Add eggs & vanilla
Add sifted flour, salt & soda
Add White chips and cookie pieces and mix until well blended
Place teaspoon full drops of dough on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 mins.
Enjoy these heavenly creations!
So I love Almond Joy’s and of course I am sure you know by now, Oreo’s! So why not combine them! So I came up with this awesome idea to make a Oreo Almond Joy Bar and man are they out of this world (my husband would beg to differ but he isn’t a big coconut fan!)
Oreo Almond Joy Bars
Oreo Almond Joy Bars
1 package Oreo’s finely crushed
1/2 stick of butter (4tbsp) melted
5 1/3 cups sweetened coconut
2/3 cup sugar
6 Tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
4 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla
1 bag chocolate chips
1 Tbsp veg oil
1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Mix the melted butter with the crushed Oreo’s until it is all moist and put it in the bottom of a 13×9 cake pan and pat it firmly down so it forms a sort of crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt.Add egg whites and vanilla and mix all ingredients together until well incorporated. Spread this mixture in the pan over the Oreo crust
- Bake for 15-20 min at 350 degrees
- While that is baking, melt the Chocolate chips in the microwave, then add the veg oil, then stir in the almonds.
- When it comes out of the oven, spread the chocolate mixture over the coconut mixture and let sit and cool.
- When it is completely cool and the chocolate has hardened, cut them up into small bite size pieces (one small bite is enough, it can be a mouth full, but don’t be afraid to have a couple 🙂
Enjoy this delicious heaven!
I am always up for trying anything with Oreo in it!!!! 1. It’s a cookie and 2. It’s a fricken OREO!!! mmmm do I love an Oreo, it is like a cookie heaven!
I’m not sure what I made these for but all I can say is they were pretty amazing! I should probably make them again sometime soon!
The recipe was adapted from this website (found on Pinterest): http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2011/09/oreo-marshmallow-brownies/
1 brownie mix (I highly recommend Fudgy ones!)
16 oreos, broken in quarters (I just broke them up into bigish pieces)
1 c. marshmallow fluff
1 bag Kraft jet puffed chocolate covered mallow bites, frozen (I couldn’t find these, so I just melted chocolate chips, let it cool (enough so it doesn’t melt the Marshmallows), then folded in a bag of marshmallows and put them in the freezer (made the day before), then broke them up to add to the batter)
4 crushed oreos
- Preheat oven to 350*. Mix up brownie mix using the 2 egg directions. Spread 1/2 the batter in greased 9 x 13 baking pan. Place quartered oreos on top of the batter. Drop fluff by spoonfuls on top of oreos (I tried to spread it as much as I could, I wanted to try and get it all over instead of just spoonfuls in certain spots). Toss half the chocolate covered marshmallows on the batter.
- Drop spoonfuls of the rest of the brownie batter on top and carefully spread it out. It is ok if the marshmallow isn’t covered all the way. Sprinkle the top with the crushed oreo crumbs and the rest of the chocolate covered marshmallows.
- Bake for 25 minutes (I normally bake it like 5 minutes less than what the box says, because my oven seems to bake faster) Cool completely. Makes 16 squares. (I cut them into smaller pieces so we had smaller “bite” size pieces and many more)
Plate of delicious Oreo Marshmallow Brownies
Ooey Gooey Goodness!
I definitely suggest you give this recipe a shot, it was a huge hit and it won’t let you down!
Enjoy this scrumptious Oreo heaven!
*A little tip when mixing most brownie and cake batters, is that I mix them with a fork! It mixes pretty well but leaves it a little lumpy which I find helps keep it moist (this could be just coincidence but 98% of the time they come out very moist!)